28. April 2020, 13:00 to 14:00
Unfortunately, the registration for this event is closed.
During these turbulent times, Innosuisse, the Swiss Innovation Agency, is working hard to support its current and future clients across Switzerland by providing pragmatic and unbureaucratic solutions so that innovation projects can, if possible, continue without interruption. Learn more about the support instruments that Innosuisse provides to start-ups and SMEs across Switzerland to promote your innovation. Find out about the latest changes to the funding conditions for ongoing innovation projects as well as extension options for Innovation Cheques, start-up coaching and mentoring.
In this webinar we will:
- find out which Innosuisse instruments may be useful to support your company
- learn about the changes to existing instruments to support your ongoing projects
- understand more about the role Innosuisse will play in support of the Federal Council and cantons start-up credit guarantees
- provide answers to your most pressing questions
- give you an opportunity to contribute your own ideas
The webinar will include a Q&A part with the opportunity to discuss individual situations and questions. Please submit your questions beforehand here to allow the speakers to prepare.